The global kombucha market is estimated at USD 575.6 Mn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 2,380.4 Mn by 2032, at a CAGR of 15.3% from 2022 to 2032. Globally, the market is estimated to create an absolute $ opportunity of about USD 1,804.8 Mn by 2032.
Beverage brands from across the globe are looking to capitalize on the kombucha boon. They are launching new kombucha-based drinks with bold claims of various health benefits. Success witnessed by kombucha brands is majorly steered by the rising consumer preference for functional drinks. It seems that the market has fewer hindrances except mixed clinical evidences on kombucha benefits.
Get Sample Copy Of Kombucha Market @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7815
Be it as it may, the kombucha market has witnessed meteoric rise in popularity in developed markets in the last decade. Bolstered by the strength of health-focused marketing campaigns, the demand for kombucha is poised to surge as soon as economies move past the coronavirus crisis.
The FMI study delves deeper into the prevailing dynamics to offer interesting insights into the kombucha market. Some of these are:
- Kombucha is available in a gamut of flavors, ranging from berries to herbs and spices. Growth witnessed in the herbs and spices segment is expected to rise at 18% over the forecast period.
- North America and Europe are expected to remain the dominant markets for kombucha. Collaborations between popular kombucha brands and local restaurants and cafes will give significant impetus to the market across these regions.
- Expansion of organic retail shops to bode well for the kombucha market. Flavored kombucha is often among the best-selling products in these stores.
- Heightened focus on health and wellness among consumers due to COVID-19 outbreak will enable the market gain pace in the coming years.
The global kombucha market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
- Herbs & Spices
- Coconut & Mangoes
- Food and Drink Specialty Store
- Convenience Store
- Online Retail
- Glass Bottles
Kombucha, Touted for its Many Health Benefits, to Witness Skyrocketing Sales
Success witnessed in the global kombucha market is majorly steered by the rising demand for healthier alternatives to carbonated drinks. The unprecedented outbreak of the novel coronavirus and easy access to information have rendered consumers more aware than ever before. As per data published by an AI powered food intelligence start-up Tastewise, the mention of "immunity" in food searches rose by an impressive 27% between February 2019 and March 2020. Kombucha is among the grocery items that has particularly witnessed uptick interest since the onset of COVID-19. The rising inclination towards the consumption of organic food entails growth prospects for the kombucha market.
Who is winning?
The kombucha market is a consolidated one, with 50% to 60% of its share belonging to a handful of companies. Although several aspiring manufacturers have mushroomed around the world, lion's share of the market remains with top manufacturers, mostly belonging from the U.S. In order to make their presence felt, a majority of companies are focusing on advertising. Bold claims with regards to the health benefits of fermented tea and marketing their brands as miracle elixir are common strategies followed especially by local manufacturers to strengthen their foothold in the market. Other than this, leading brands are focusing on product launches and expansion to drive their sales.
- For instance, Starbucks Corporation began offering kombucha under its brand Evolution Juice, starting 2018.
- In 2018, RISE Kombucha ventured into expanding its market across the U.S.
Get more Insights Analysis on this Kombucha Market @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-7815
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the current worth of the kombucha market?
- At what CAGR is the kombucha market expected to grow?
- How was the kombucha market performing in the last few years?
- How are market players reacting to the new developments in the kombucha market?
- How much share does the top 10 companies in the kombucha market hold?
- Which are the major countries driving demand for kombucha?
Top Reports Related To Food and Beverage Market Insights
Cattle Feed Market : The global cattle feed market size was estimated at US$ 81.7 Billion in 2022 and expected to reach US$ 125.8 billion in 2032, at a 4%.
Dried Eggs Market : According to Future Market Insights (FMI), Global Dried Eggs Market size was estimated at more than US$ 2 Bn in 2021. As per the study, the dried egg market is expected to witness a prominent CAGR of 8.2% to reach a valuation of US$ 4.56 Bn by the year 2031.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
The post Kombucha Market is Projected to Reach USD 2,380.4 Mn by 2032 | Future Market Insights Inc. appeared first on Future Market Insights.
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.