Global bottled water processing market has been projected to reach the valuation of over US$ 392 Bn between 2019 and 2029, as indicated by a new Future Market Insights (FMI) report. Bottled water processing activities will remain strong amid the pandemic, as a lack of adequate clean drinking water continues to be a critical problem across several economies.
Extensive restrictive measures set up by governments around the world to combat the global coronavirus outbreak are creating logistical challenges for the bottled water processing sector. While this is creating new bottlenecks in the sector, consumers continue to prefer stockpiling of essential commodities. This remains the key factor sustaining demand for bottled water even during the global COVID-19 crisis.
Request In-depth Report Sample@
"A key factor driving growth of the global bottled water processing market is the rising demand for high-quality water from consumers with health concerns during the pandemic. Further, attractive packaging and product launches offered by leading players are likely to aid growth in the market," says the FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways of Bottled Water Processing Market Study
- Sales of still water will continue to hold the lead for drinking water applications, while demand for sparkling water is witnessing a higher growth rate.
- Demand for PET bottle packaging is set to remain significant owing to lower costs and durability.
- Reverse osmosis applications will hold pole position, while ultrafiltration will gain ground as a lucrative application area during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific will hold a major share of the global bottled water processing market, driven by rapid population growth and extensive contamination of drinking water resources in the region.
Bottled Water Processing Market - Key Growth Factors
- High consumption of bottled water and tech advances in processing equipment are the primary factors sustaining growth through the forecast period.
- Changes in government policies towards water resources drive the market growth through the forecast period.
- Rising awareness among consumers on water and wastewater treatment procedures and importance of essential resources support demand.
- New flavored product launches for millennial consumer demographics will support the market growth through 2029.
Explore the full bottled water processing market report with 112 illustrative figures, 128 data tables and table of contents.
Bottled Water Processing Market - Key Restraints
- High capital requirements for the development of new production facilities hinder market growth.
- Environmental concerns of associated with the production of bottled water, and pollution from plastic bottle waste is having a negative impact on the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on Bottled Water Processing Market
While the COVID-19 virus continues to spread rapidly, the global demand for bottled water is anticipated to stay high. In addition, the growth in demand is also supported by government initiatives to provide populations in remote locations with essential commodities under the lockdown period. The outbreak is expected to generate bottlenecks owing to supply chain disruptions.
The demand for bottled water is unlikely to go down during the pandemic, sustaining sales in the market. Stockpiling activities by consumers would create temporary shortages of bottled water but creating lucrative opportunities in the near future.
Competitive Landscape of Bottled Water Processing Market
Some of the major companies profiled in this FMI report include, but are not limited to, Axeon Water Technologies, Pall Corporation, NorlandInternational Inc., Dow Chemical Co., Seychelles Environmental Technologies Inc., Velocity Equipment Solutions Inc., General Electric, and Liquid Packaging Solutions Inc. Players in bottled water processing market are leveraging consumer concerns about chemical pollutants, and the lack of legislation for the protection of safe drinking water around the world.
Talk with Analyst, About this Report@
BOTTLED WATER PROCESSING EQUIPMENT MARKET TAXONOMY
The global Bottled Water Processing market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
- Bottle washer
- Filler & capper
- Blow molder
- Shrink wrapper
- Flavored water
- Mineral water
- Still water
- Spring water
Explore FMI's Other Extensive Reports of Food & Beverage:
RTD Bottled Cocktails Market Size : The RTD bottled cocktails market is expected to be valued at US$ 16,073.1 Mn in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period (2022-2032).
Premix Bottled Cocktails Market Share : Though North America holds the largest market share in the premix bottled cocktails market, the European market is forecasted to grow at a striking rate owing to the preference of bottled packaging for beverages.
Flavored Water Market Growth : The global flavored water market is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 14.2 Bn in 2022, registering compound annual growth rate (CAGR) at 10.5% from 2022 to 2032.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers-
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Queries: email@example.com
Browse All Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.