Increasing internet penetration and rising cases of urinary incontinence, especially among adult men, is fueling the reusable incontinence product sales.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / April 19, 2021 / Soaring focus on sustainability and rising preference for easy-to-use products among consumers have increased the growth opportunities for reusable incontinence products manufacturers, forecasts ESOMAR-certified consulting firm, Future Market Insights. Surge in demand for the reusable briefs and absorbable adult diapers among geriatric population is bolstering growth.
Increasing cases of various chronic ailments, which could lead to urinary incontinence have been spurring reusable incontinence products sales. For instance, rising prevalence of urinary incontinence and chronic disease such as bladder cancer, kidney disease, and urological disorders is fuelling the demand for adult cloth diaper, incontinence pads, reusable briefs and other products, improving the sales.
According to FMI, the market is expected to grow at a steady pace registering 5.9% CAGR to reach US$ 616.9 Mn through 2021 and beyond.
'Manufacturers are focusing on developing products with sustainable approach without compromising on the quality and efficiency of the product to attract consumers,' remarks the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample with 300 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13065
- United States to lead the North American reusable incontinence products market
- Drug stores and direct sales is expected to account for bulk revenue shares through 2021
- Online sales and modern trade channel is expected to register a considerable growth during forecast period
- Reusable briefs is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period owing to the surging demand from the geriatric population
- Incontinence pads and absorbent underwear is expected to gain traction backed by the normalization and wide usage of these products among men
- Premium adult diapers segment is expected to remain lucrative through 2031
- Sustainability concerns and modern parenting among millennials to provide lucrative opportunities for small size reusable incontinence products
- E-commerce and social media websites to have positive impact on German reusable incontinence product market
- Rising geriatric population in China to generate high revenue for adult reusable incontinence products market
- Rising health awareness and increased cases of urinary incontinence to fuel the sales of reusable incontinence products
- Increasing consumer preference for pull-up pants, pads and liners is expected to create growth opportunities for the reusable incontinence product manufacturers
- Existing stigmas associated with adult diapers uptake amongst men are eroding, thereby inclining demand
- High cost of incontinence products in few emerging economies still remains a key challenge for the growth of the market
- Preference for disposable incontinence products over reusable is likely to hinder the sales
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/13065
FMI has profiled some of the prominent players operating in global reusable incontinence products market which includes Kimberly-Clark Corporation, The Proctor & Gamble Company, MediFabrik SRL, Cardinal Health Inc., Essity AB, Medline Industries Inc., Ontex International N.V., Attindas Hygiene Partners, Activ Medical Disposable, Paul Hartmann AG, Nexwear, Prime Life Fibers, Royal Medical Solutions Inc., Abena Group, Unicharm Corporation, Prevail and Dryloch Technologies NV among others. Focus on sustainability, product development and brand marketing are few of the key strategy for market players to generate new proceeding for the upcoming years.
In 2021, Hygiene and health company Essity launched a new ranges of washable absorbent underwear among its feminine care and incontinence product categories. Also, In Essity's incontinence products category, TENA Silhouette Washable Underwear was launched simultaneously for women with light bladder weakness and with a focus on discretion.
Also, in 2020, Zorbies announced a new design for men's washable reusable incontinence underwear that provides high comfort, and up to eight layers of premium incontinence protection.
More Insights on FMI's Reusable incontinence products Market
Future Market Insights presents a detailed segmentation on global reusable incontinence products market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to gain a better perspective of the global market potential, its growth, trends, and challenges, the market is segmented on the basis of product type (adult cloth diaper, reusable incontinence pads, reusable under pads, and reusable briefs), end-user (men reusable incontinence products, women reusable incontinence products and kids reusable incontinence products), price range (mass/economic (US$ 10-75) reusable incontinence products and premium (US$ 75 and above) reusable incontinence products), size (small, medium, large and extra-large), sales channel (direct sales, hypermarkets/supermarkets, convenience stores, departmental stores, mono brand stores, specialty stores, drug stores, online retailing, and others) across major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and MEA).
Explore FMI's Extensive Coverage on Consumer Product Domain
U.S. Men's Underwear Market: The global U.S. men's underwear market report by FMI gives an exhaustive analysis on future growth aspects that is expected to prevail the market growth in the upcoming decade. In order to gain a better understanding, FMI gives an in-depth insight on the trends, challenges and opportunities with a detailed competitive landscape and regional analysis through 2021 and beyond.
Adult Diapers Market: The global adult diapers market report published by Future Market Insights provides an incisive coverage on the growth opportunities and challenges the market is expected to face in the upcoming years. The report also offers a detailed competitive landscape for leading market players across the major countries.
Period Panties Market: Future Market Insight offers a detailed segmentation on its latest report of global period panties market for the forecast period. The report provides detailed analyses of the significant drivers, trends, challenges and opportunities prevailing for the forthcoming decade across key geographies and segments.
Download Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-13065
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/reusable-incontinence-products-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: