Key anti-fatigue mats market players are focusing on increasing their sales through product improvements and new product launches.
ROCKVILLE, MD / ACCESSWIRE / October 14, 2020 / The anti-fatigue mats market is anticipated to generate a market valuation of about US$ 190 thousand (Th) towards 2030 end. The market is slated to grow at a CAGR of 4% over the assessment period (2020-2030). The COVID-19 pandemic has impelled the shutdown of manufacturing plants worldwide, which has sternly affected the demand and supply for anti-fatigue mats in the 1st and 2nd quarter of 2020.
'Workplaces are experiencing dramatic shifts, owing to which, anti-fatigue mats demand is growing with swiftly changing production environments. Businesses worldwide also distinguish the value of the growing trend in ergonomics, and are putting resources in the infrastructure necessitated to do so.' says the Fact.MR report.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at
- By length, more than 60 feet will be accounting for a majority of the market share towards 2020 end, and more than 36% through 2030 end.
- In terms of end-user, residential and commercial settings will gain traction in the global market throughout 2020-2030
- By design, the standard category will be foreseeing growth over the forecast period.
- East Asia will remain dominant, capturing 35% of the global anti-fatigue mats market, during 2020-2030.
- Growing awareness concerning negative health outcomes time spent sitting on workstations is catalyzing the growth of the global market.
- Official settings and other commercial spaces are offering comfortable workstations thus boosting the adoption of anti-fatigue mats.
- Flooring starts to disintegrate over the course of time which could lead to dangers, for instance, tripping and other safety apprehensions.
- Easy accessibility of local products at an affordable price is anticipated to constraint the expansion of the worldwide anti-fatigue mats market
Anticipated Market Impact by COVID-19 Outbreak
The anti-fatigue mats market players continue to see downward demand, revenues, and output, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, several players are encountering problems of cash-flow liquidity and difficulties in dealing with debt obligations. However, while the global market is experiencing a decline in sales in 2020, the market will follow a positive growth trend from 2021 onwards.
Explore the Anti-fatigue mats market comprising of 176 figures and 112 data tables, along with the table of contents. You can find a detailed market segmentation on https://www.factmr.com/report/3487/anti-fatigue-mats-market
The anti-fatigue mats market is fairly fragmented, with prominent companies such as M+A Mattings, StarTech, and Coba, holding more than 15% of the overall market share. Companies are focusing on increasing their sales via new product releases.
More on the Report
The FACT.MR's market research report provides in-depth insights into the Terminal Tractor market. The market is scrutinized based on material (foam, rubber, and gel), surface compatibility (wet, dry, and oily), length (less than 5 feet, 5-12 feet, 13-60 feet, and more than 60 feet), design (standard, drainage, interlocking/linkage, and others) end user (industrial, residential, and commercial), sales channel (direct sales and indirect sales), across five major regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA)).
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FACT.MR's Retail & Consumer Goods Landscape
Eco-Friendly Furniture Market: Find insights on the canned motor pumps market with analysis of segments, statistics, influencers, market players, and business strategies adopted over a 10-year forecast period.
Functional Workwear Apparel Market: FACT.MR's report on the submersible pump market offers insights on the market during 2020-2030, including restraints, revenue sources, market leaders, and market strategies.
Retractable Awnings Market: Read an analysis of the oil and gas gaskets market with insights on growth factors, opportunities, restraints, regional market forecast, regulatory policies, and strengths of market leaders.
Fact.MR is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. Fact.MR is headquartered in Dublin, and has offices in Dubai. FACT.MR's latest market research reports industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
View source version on accesswire.com: