Caramel ingredients market players are currently struggling with inadequate labor and raw materials, thereby causing disruptions across supply chains.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / May 19, 2020 / Extensive restrictive measures imposed by governments around the world amid the global coronavirus outbreak are adversely affecting the food processing and service sectors. This is the key to revenue streams in global caramel ingredients market. Moreover, consumers can spend their resources on stockpiling of essential commodities, restricting the demand for non-essential commodities such as caramel ingredients. The market has been projected to reach a US$ 5.3 Bn valuation towards the end of 2029, states a new FMI report. Caramel ingredients sales are registering a slump amid the rapid spread of coronavirus, as consumers are displaying reluctance in non-essential purchases during this period.
'At present, a majority of companies in the caramel ingredients industry are hurt by reduced consumption of their products and supply chain disruptions. Key players are focusing more on optimizing their supply chains to support their online footprint and delivery capabilities,' says the FMI analyst.
Request report sample with 200+ pages to gain in-depth insights https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11408
Key Takeaways of Caramel Ingredients Market Study
- Sales of caramel colors will continue to hold the lead as the pandemic subsides, driven by demand for coloring applications in food processing industries.
- With the high demand from bakery and confectionary producers, caramel toppings are gaining popularity among a wide range of consumer demographics.
- Confectionary applications will hold pole position, while beverage applications are being driven by the rising demand of milk-based sweetened drinks.
- North America followed closely by Europe hold the larger shares of the global caramel ingredients market, while the Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific, and Latin America markets are projected to generate major remunerative opportunities, with the rapid growth of local bakery sectors.
Caramel Ingredients Market - Key Growth Factors
- High consumption of myriad bakery items is one of the primary factors sustaining the sales through the forecast period.
- Changes in consumer preferences for clean-label, non-GMO, additive-free, and health-centric products drive the market growth through the forecast period.
- Prevalent snacking patterns among consumers are pushing the adoption of caramel ingredients.
- Heightened demand for dining out among young adults will support the market growth through 2029.
Caramel Ingredients Market - Key Restraints
- Restricted retail opportunities of confectionary products owing to perishability hinder market growth.
- Health concerns of diabetes and obesity associated with sugary items like caramel ingredients are also limiting adoption, compounded by the development of caramel alternatives.
Impact of COVID-19 on Caramel Ingredients Market
Following the coronavirus outbreak, executives in the food and beverage sector have been grappling with challenges associated with labor and raw material shortages. In addition, major caramel ingredient consumers such as food service and food processing businesses are having to restrict or shut down operations. However, continued consumption of confectionary and bakery items will partially mitigate losses.
Even though the prices of food and beverage items remain stable, the industry is likely to face inflation in case the effects of the outbreak continue for a prolonged period. The long-term impact of the COVID-19 outbreak is largely uncertain, being dependent on the overall toll of the pandemic.
Explore the full caramel ingredients market report with 112 illustrative figures, 128 data tables and table of contents. Request ToC of the study at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/covid19/rep-gb-11408
Competitive Landscape of Caramel Ingredients Market
Some of the major companies profiled in this FMI report include, but are not limited to, DDW The Color House, Nestle, Nigay, Mars Inc., Sethness Caramel Color, Kerry Group, Metarom, Cargill Inc., Haribo, and the Puratos Group, among others. Players in caramel ingredient market are largely focused on new product launches and regional growth.
More about the Report
This FMI study of 250 pages provides all-inclusive insights on the global caramel ingredients market. The market analysis is based on application (bakery products, confectionary products, ice cream & desserts, and beverages), type (fillings, toppings, inclusions, colors, and flavors), and form (solid, liquid, and powder/granular), across six regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Middle East & Africa).
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI's Food & Beverages Landscape
Vitamin D Ingredients Market- Get the latest insights on the global vitamin D ingredients market through FMI's study covering detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis for predefined projection period (2016-2026).
Modified Starch Market- FMI's detailed study on the global modified starch market encompasses emerging trends, technological advancements, key players, and prominent strategies for the course of forecast period (2018-2028).
Frozen Ready Meal Market- Obtain comprehensive analysis on the global frozen ready meal market through FMI's latest report covering key regions, competitive analysis along with segmental analysis for 2017-2026.
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the veteran research team at FMI helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence requirements. With a repository of over thousand reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has scrutinized the F&B sector across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/caramel-ingredients-market
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/caramel-ingredients-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: