Key market players are augmenting their investments in innovative social media marketing for enhanced visibility.
LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / February 10, 2020 / Future Market Insights, London: The global inactive dried yeast market will surpass revenues worth US$ 980 Mn by 2029 end, with growth projected at a double-digit CAGR. While gains in market will be concentrated in the food & beverages industry, sales of inactive dried yeast are also receiving a prominent push from animal feed industry.
'The nutritional yeast industry continues to be largely influenced by pricing of raw materials such as sugar syrups, and molasses. Effective efforts must be channelized to overcome challenges of low supply of these raw materials and the subsequent hike in prices of end products,' recommends the Future Market Insights report.
Key Takeaways of Inactive Dried Yeast Market Study
- Conventional dried yeast accounts for more than 90% of global sales.
- Powder and flakes remain preferred forms of inactive dried yeast, with a collective market share of over 75%.
- Adoption of instant dried yeast in bakery & confectionary and brewery remains a lucrative prospect.
- Developing economies represent an attractive growth potential.
Inactive Dried Yeast Market - Top Growth Drivers
- Increasing preference for inactive dried yeast over conventional dough handlers such as L-cysteine is the key factor driving sales.
- Natural and unprocessed inactive dried yeast is label-friendly, which continues to boost its marketability.
- Adoption of inactive dried yeast by animal feed industry continues to create a steady stream of opportunities.
Inactive Dried Yeast Market - Key Restraints
- Limited awareness about benefits of inactive dried yeast in animal feed continues to restrict market growth in developing regions.
- Dominance of contaminated varieties of brewer's yeast in sales continue to fuel consumer reluctance to opt for inactive dried yeast.
- Adulteration with urea and improper labelling will remain major roadblocks to broader adoption in animal feed industry.
Request sample of this 250-page report at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11009
Competition Landscape of Inactive Dried Yeast Market
Competition analysis of inactive dried yeast market reveals that capacity expansion will remain key developmental strategy of leading market players. Strategic partnerships will also be preferred by a large number of companies in the manufacturing landscape. Frequent new launches keep the competition scene dynamic; as strong product portfolio continues to take center stage. Companies are also extending their customer outreach through innovative social media marketing strategies.
This study has profiled some prominent players operating in the inactive dried yeast market, which include but are not limited to, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Lallemand, Inc., Leiber GmbH, Bio Springer S.A., Associated British Foods Plc, Titan Biotech Limited, and Tangshan Top Bio-Technology Co.
Gain access to FMI's detailed research methodology at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-11009
More About the Report
This Future Market Insights study of 250 pages provides actionable insights on the global inactive dried yeast market. The market analysis is based on sales channel (B2B and B2C), nature (organic and conventional Inactive dried yeast), fortification (fortified and unfortified), form (powder, flakes, tablets, and capsule), and application (food & beverages and dietary supplements), across seven major regions.
Explore Extensive Coverage of Future Market Insights' Food & Beverages Landscape
The Yeast Extract Market study scrutinizes key trends and opportunities in global market, and offers insights on essential strategies adopted by key market players.
Know how F&B and dietary supplements industries are driving the Fortified Yeast Market that has been projected for a robust 13% CAGR during 2019 - 2029.
An ongoing study on the global Yeast Market covers some of the most prominent players, including but not limited to Alltech Inc., Ab Mauri, Ab Vista, Chr. Hansen, Bio Springer S.A., Angel Yeast Co. Ltd, and Cargill Incorporated.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centres in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/inactive-dried-yeast-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: